BioTechUSA BCAA Zero amino’s has a 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine and valine, which greatly enhance effects on building muscles.
This also energises your workouts, aids repair and helps to give muscle density.
They have also included vitamin-B6 which contributes to protein and glycogen metabolism. Vit-B6 helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue. To sweeten BCAA Flash Zero, they used stevia, a natural plant-based sweetener.
BCAA Zero is an amino acid product in the form of soluble powder. It is suitable for any type of training, free of gluten, lactose, aspartame, carbohydrates, preservatives and added sugar!
Amino acids are the building blocks of one of our main nutrients, proteins! Commonly found everywhere in human body. There are some amino’s which the human body is capable of producing called non-essential, whereas the amino acids belonging to the other group called essential amino’s are taken in with food or supplements. Out of all the different amino ‘s, only 20 contributes to shaping the structure of proteins.
Amino acids very important to all functions in the body such as digestion, liver function or healing. They maintain muscles, ligaments, skin, tendons, glands, organs, hair and nails. These also contribute to producing hormones. They serve as a source of energy, as well as a carbohydrate and lipid-producing nutrient. The best quality source of basic amino’s are foods of animal origin, whereas foods of plant origin often do not contain all of them.
Who can use BCAA Flash Zero?
- both men and women
- for all kinds of training
- for quick and low-calorie pre-workout amino acid supply
- to retain muscles during prolonged training
- if your on a diet
- preparing for a competition (fitness)
- those that suffering from diabetes
- if your sensitive to lactose
- those sensitive to gluten
Recommend use & ingredients
Mix one serving (2 measuring spoons) with 300 ml water. Consume during your workout and/or directly after workout. On resting days you can use between meals.
Serving Size: 9g
Serving per Container: 40
Amount per 9g:
Vitamin B6 2mg
Fat 0g, Carbohydrate 0g, Protein 7g, Salt 0.02g
Example Apple flavour:
- apple flavour
- acid (citric acid)
- anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide)
- sweeteners (sucralose, steviol glycosides)
- pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
- colours (tartrazine*). * Tartrazine: May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children. Made in a plant that also manufactures milk, soy, egg and mustard containing foods. Other flavours may have slightly different ingredients.